Thursday 10 July 2014

Instagram

Since most of the cool kids use Instagram those days, I have decided to also create a profile page which I will mostly use as some sort of Porfolio showcasing my best work and occasional pictures.

I will keep Blogger and Painting with a Moustache to discuss techniques and findings and post even my crappiest drawings just so people starting in Life Drawing don't feel bad and stay motivated while gaining experience.



As I am implying on the Instagram headline, I am indeed spending the next 2 weeks in Paris to immerse myself in French culture and do a lot of sketching.... provided the weather gets a bit better ;-)

Life Drawing will therefore be on hold for the moment. It probably wasn't the best timing as I felt my life drawing had reached a new level last week thanks to the discovery of a new tool called the Carré Conté which I will talk about more in my next post.

#oliveuktoon

3 comments:

  1. If you'd like, you can swing by the Grande Chaumiere and get in a life session or two. The place is worth visiting in any case, lots of history there :)
    Open studios Mon Tues Thurs Fri from 12:15 to 15:00 and 15:15 to 18:00
    Also some evenings and all day Saturday. If you'd like to know more, ask me tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes that sounds really good Kim! I will definitely ask you more about it tomorrow! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry we didn't get the chance to chat more, but it was good to see you today.
    Don't know how long you are in town, but I'll be at the GC every day, all day, for the week of the 21-25 July. If you are around let me know we can grab a coffee maybe!

    ReplyDelete