Monday 25 August 2014

"Elegance in Motion" exhibition at The Strand gallery

I haven't had much time to post here lately but some interesting posts are coming very soon I promise, fresh from the London's Notting Hill carnival and a Drawing on Location meetup I attended this Saturday with a bunch of friends.

In the meantime, I would like to talk about "Elegance in Motion", a friend's exhibition coming up very soon in Central London. 


My friend Poppy Waddilove is a young talented artist and fellow life drawing attendee whose work will be on show at the Strand Gallery on the first week of London's Fashion week, from the 9th to the 14th of Septembre.

Before disturbing Adrian Dutton's Life drawing class with the smell of Turpentine and the sound of aggressive brush strokes, Poppy studied Fashion illustration at the London College of Fashion after which she decided to dedicate her time to work on Fashion Illustration and Paintings in her Bethnal Green atelier.

Poppy has already exhibited at different galleries in London: Salon Sixteen, Artica gallery to name a few, but this will be her first solo exhibition so make sure you visit the Strand Gallery, 32 John Adam Street, London, WC2N 6BP to admire her work and maybe buy a piece or two before the beginning of Fashion week! 

I already know which piece I want!







No comments:

Post a Comment